Today I will guide you How to install Google Play Games Beta on your Windows PC. The gaming industry is growing so much. Whether it is about PC gaming, console gaming, cloud gaming, or cellular gaming. At the begin of 2022, we noticed Google launch a brand new gaming provider, known as Google Play Games for PC. It is a provider that lets in you to play your preferred cellular video games on PC freely with out putting in any type of Android emulator. During its launch, we discovered that the provider was to be had for terribly confined areas.
As of now, we will slowly see Google Play Games Beta for PC rolling out in one-of-a-kind components of the world. So, right here is our manual on how you could get entry to and use Google Play Games Beta on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC.
How to Get Google Play Games Beta
Since Google Play Games has a ton of free as well as paid games, many people want to know how they can start playing their games on their Windows based PC. Also you won’t have to worry about starting the game that you have already played on your mobile device. Development continues and happens on every game you play from the Google Play Store.
Let’s take a look at which regions are able to access it, what the system requirements are, and also how to get the Play Games service.
Google Play Games Beta for PC: Supported Regions
Here is a list of countries where Google Play Games for PC is now live.
- Hong Kong
- United States
Google Play Games Beta for PC: System Requirements
The system requirements for playing the games on PC were revealed earlier, which you can check here. However, Google has now lowered the minimum system requirements for playing Play Games for PC. Here are the new minimum system requirements for PC.
- Windows 10 PC
- SSD with 20 GB Free Space
- CPU with 4 Cores
- RAM 8 GB
- GPU: Integrated GPU
- Windows Account with Admin Privileges
How to Install Google Play Games Beta on PC
Now that you know what regions and system requirements are needed to access Google Play Games on PC, let’s see the steps required to get the Play Games service.
- On your PC, launch your favorite web browser and visit the official Play Games website.
- Once the website loads, click on the Download button.
- With the file downloaded, run the installer to install Play Games on Your PC.
- You will have to enable Windows Hypervisor on your Windows PC
- To enable Hypervisor, open the Start Menu and type in Windows Features
- A Window will now appear. You need to look for the Windows Hypervisor Platform and select the checkbox next to it.
- Click on the OK button. You might have to restart your computer for the feature to be enabled
- This feature is available only on select Intel CPUs.
- Once the installation is complete, you will have to sign in with the Google Account that you used to sign in on your Android phone.
- With all of it done, you can now easily browse through the large library of games, install your favorite ones, and continue from you’ve left off.
If you have any problems running the program, make sure your Windows system is up-to-date and meets the minimum system requirements. Note that installing Play games on SSD will definitely improve the performance of your games and the overall experience with it.
If you have questions or queries, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.