In this guide, we will show you the steps to install OnePlus Sans font on any Android device. One of the biggest advantages of having an open source ecosystem like Android is the ability to perform a multitude of customizations. Among them, it’s the ability to change the font that, while not at the top of the priority queue, is a nifty tweak nonetheless. In this regard, several OEMs come with built-in font styles. But they aren’t the only ones out there.
There are many other options that you can choose from. Speaking of which, OnePlus’ font styles are probably the best in this domain. If you echo the same thought, you’ll be happy to know that you can now welcome them to your device. And in this guide, we’ll show you how to do just that. So without further ado, let’s get started with the steps to install OnePlus Sans font on your Android device.
How to Install OnePlus Sans Font on any Android Phone
To perform these steps, you will need to have administrative privileges, or in other words, a rooted device. If you haven’t already, please check out our guide on how to root Android with Magisk Patched Boot. Once done, you can start with the steps below.
- To begin with, download the OnePlus Sans Font Magisk Module.
- Then transfer it to your device and launch the Magisk app.
- Now go to its Module section and tap on Install from Storage.
- After that, select the downloaded module and it will be flashed.
- Once done, hit Reboot. Your device will now restart with the new fonts added.
- Now just go to your device’s fonts menu and select the OnePlus Sans Font to apply it.
that’s it. These were the steps to install OnePlus Sans font on your Android device. Let us know in the comments if you have any queries related to the above steps. We will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.