In this guide, we will show you the steps to install different Pixel watch faces on your Galaxy Watch 4/5. The Silicon Valley giant has dropped its smartwatch and the initial reception has been a mixed bag. Larger bezels, multiple Fitbit integrations, and a higher price than its competitors have pushed some users to buy it. On the other hand, its smooth performance, reliable sensors, and being able to checkmark all the basic smartwatch terms count in its favor.
Also, the first iteration of any tech product is never polished, so there’s always room for further improvement. At the same time, there’s no denying the fact that it sports some impressive watch faces. And guess what, you can easily welcome them on your Samsung watch too. Proceed with the steps below to instantly install the desired Pixel watch faces on your Galaxy Watch 4/5.
How to Install Pixel Watch Faces on Galaxy Watch 4/5
1: Install Android SDK
First and foremost, you want to install the Android SDK platform tools for your PC. This is the professional ADB and Fastboot binary supplied by Google and is the handiest endorsed one. So download it after which extract it to any appropriate location for your computer. Doing so will provide you with the Platform Tools folder, to be used in this guide.
2: Download Pixel 5 Watch Faces for Galaxy 4/5
Next up, grab hold of the Pixel Watch Faces APK from below and transfer it to the platform-tools folder on your PC.
3: Enable ADB Debugging in Galaxy Wach 4/5
- Head over to Settings > About Watch > Software and tap Software Version 7 times.
- Then go to Developer Options and enable the toggle next to ADB Debugging.
- After that, scroll down a little bit and enable the toggle next to Debug over WiFi.
- It will now bring up the IP Address, note it down somewhere [do not include the port number, i.e. values after the colon].
- For example, if the entire value is 192.168.1.3:5555, then your IP will be 192.168.1.3.
4: Connect Galaxy Watch 4/5 to PC via ADB Command
- Head over to the platform-tools folder, type in CMD in its address bar, and hit Enter. This will launch Command Prompt.
- Now type in the below command in this CMD window [make sure to replace IP accordingly].
adb connect IP
- You will now get a prompt on your watch, tap OK or Always Allow from this computer.
- Finally, execute the below command to verify the ADB Connection between your watch and PC
- You will now get your IP Address and port number, followed by the ‘device’ keyword. This signifies that the connection has been successfully established.
5: Install Pixel Watch Face on Galaxy Watch 4/5
- To begin with, transfer the desired watch face to the platform-tools folder on your PC.
- For the sake of convenience, rename it to wf [so that the complete name becomes wf.apk].
- Now execute the below command in the CMD window [make sure to replace IP accordingly]
adb -s IP install wf.apk
- That’s it. The watch face will is now installed onto your watch.
6: Apply the new Watch Face
- Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your device.
- Then go to the Downloaded section, and you should see all the Pixel watch faces there.
- Just tap on the desired one, and it will be applied to your watch right away.
That’s it. These were the steps to install the latest Pixel Watch Faces on your Galaxy Watch 4/5. Let us know in the comments if you have any queries related to the above s