GTA 5 on Infinix Hot 20 Play – One of the most played video games of all time is Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5. The game was initially released in 2013 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms, and has since expanded to include PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 5.
There are a few things you can do to play GTA 5 on your Infinix Hot 20 Play mobile device. Here, we will see how to use Steam Link, PS Remote Play, or Xbox Game Pass to play Grand Theft Auto V on the Infinix Hot 20 Play smartphone.
How to play Grand theft auto 5 on Android phones using PlayStation Remote Play
GTA 5 may be played on mobile devices by PlayStation 4 owners by following these easy steps.
- Install PS Remote Play App on your Infinix Hot 20 Play smartphone.
- On your Infinix Hot 20 Play, launch the PS Remote Play application.
- Now, Go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings > Enable Remote Play on your PS4 to activate the Remote Play feature.
- Open the game by logging into the same PSN account on your smartphone as you use for your PS4.
Due to the smartphone mirroring the PlayStation 4, a strong internet connection is required on both ends of the terminals.
How to run Grand theft Auto 5 on Infinix Hot 20 Play using Steam Link
You can play GTA 5 on your smartphone using Steam Link, all you need is an Android smartphone and a PC or laptop with GTA V. This technique uses Steam Link to mirror Grand Theft Auto V from PC or laptop to Android smartphone.
- From the Google Play Store, download the Steam Link on your Infinix Hot 20 Play. On your computer or laptop, download and install Steam Link as well.
- To connect Infinix Hot 20 Play to the Steam app on your PC or laptop, open the Steam Link app on both devices.
- After that, you can tap the “Start Playing” button.
- When you do this, your display will switch to Big Picture Mode and begin reflecting the Android device’s UI.
- The next step is to choose GTA 5 from your Steam Library.
- Tap “Play” to launch the game.
How to use Xbox Game Pass to play GTA 5 on Infinix Hot 20 Play
Compared to PlayStation and PC players, Xbox Game Pass subscribers can play games on their Infinix Hot 20 Play much more easily. Before we begin, it should be noted that an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is required to use this method to play the game. Follow these instructions to do so:
- On your Infinix Hot 20 Play smartphone, download the Xbox app.
- Access your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account by logging in.
- Enter the area with the cloud games.
- Choose GTA 5 and press “play” to launch the game.