The biggest reason why no one calls you back after the first date
The most effective solution to your dating problem
When you go on 10 dates a month and none of the people you meet call you back or even return your calls, you know you’re in trouble. I have been there myself. It was 7 years ago when my girlfriend broke up with me. I thought that meeting new people would cure my depression (and it’s actually a good way to recover), but it didn’t work for me because the people I was meeting made the first date worse. Then refused to continue our conversation. I didn’t know what to do. I spent a lot of time looking for a solution. In the end, I found it natural and polished it through years of practice.
So breakups and my depression turned out to be blessings because they forced me to leave my comfort zone and learn new things quickly. After a few years of research (yes, years), I was getting over 10,000 matches on Tinder and had been on a few hundred successful dates (just for research).
To improve your dating experience, you should learn the key dynamics of any human relationship.
The most important dynamic in any relationship is the balance of power. Power balance is the level of dependence between one person and another in a relationship. It goes back and forth through argument, debate, conflict, and other everyday situations. Making sure that power is balanced is key to a stable relationship.
How can you tell when you’re in a vulnerable position?
- You’re the only one who is nervous, anxious, or jealous.
- You’re the only one who wants this unique dating and actively demonstrates this desire.
- You’re the one who apologizes, even when it’s not your fault.
- You’re the only one who prepares a wonder or a gift.
- You’re the only one who’s ‘building’ the connection and attempting to ‘make matters right.
If you are in a vulnerable position, the destruction of the relationship is imminent. It is only a matter of time. And it doesn’t matter what stage your relationship is at, whether it’s the first date, the first month, or 15 years of marriage with kids.
I learned this hard truth after my breakup and then polished this insight through years of study and practice.
How to Solve Your Dating Problems
The solution is actually quite simple. You have to take a strong position and maintain it throughout the conversation with the person you are going on a first date with.
For the final result, ideally, it should be 70% from you and 30% from them. Of course, if you feel that the person you are with is a decent, trustworthy person, you can reduce the amount to 60%-50% on your part.
The best history of your life guide
Young couple in love sitting in a cafe drinking water, chatting, and enjoying time together.
This guide describes a basic way to improve your dating experience.
I recommend applying this to your next 10 dates. Just do it and see the results yourself. don’t think Practice.
- Prepare yourself. But not for history. Do it for that special day because you want to look great on that day. Just do it based on your opinion. Don’t try to guess the preferences of the person you are meeting.
- Your goal is not to have a successful date. Get that thought out of your mind. Instead, your main job is to have fun. You are going to have a wonderful meal, or a delicious cake with a cup of coffee, or a nice walk in the park. that’s it. You’re not thinking about another date, your future, or your life, just having a good time.
- You have limited time right now. 45 minutes, tops an hour for the entire date. Even if the date looks great, leave when the time is up. Politely explain, ‘It was a pleasant experience and I would like to spend more time with you, but, unfortunately, I have to go,’ and then leave.
- If you don’t feel comfortable during the date, leave first.
- Behave exactly as you would in normal life. It’s not your job to impress your date. take rest. Again, your goal is not to have a successful date. Your goal is to have a great time. Talk freely about topics you enjoy, even if you think they’re not for everyone or for people who don’t know much about the subject. . Ask a few questions about your partner’s past, as this is the best way to test their compatibility.
- If they are late, don’t wait for them. Period You are now a busy person. If they really want to meet you, they will arrange a new date. But that will be their job, not yours. And you won’t wait for them to arrange that date. Instead, you’ll focus on other candidates.
- After the date, don’t call or text them. Don’t forget that. If they text or call you, answer them. But don’t start a conversation.
This is what history looks like when you are in a strong position. It is very powerful. It is attractive.
Use this guide during your next 10 dates (order them consecutively and use dating apps to speed up the process). Then, see what happens. If you fully implement my recommendations, you will be amazed at the results.
To improve your knowledge of tactical relationship psychology and become stronger, follow me now: